- Earthquake resistant frame structure with shear walls and all internal & external walls are of RCC (no brick work and plaster), using international construction technology designed by experienced structural engineers and proof check by reputed engineering college.
- Digital vitrified tiles (600 x 600 mm) in drawing, dining, kitchen, bed room & entrance lobby
- Ceramic tiles in (300 x 300 mm) toilets & balconies.
WALLS AND CEILING
- False ceiling in corners of drawing room
- POP/Gypsum plaster finish walls with OBD in pleasing shades
- Semi modular kitchen under granite working top complete with stainless steel sink.
- Individual RO water unit 1 storing capacity 8 ltr
- Ceramic tiles on 600mm dado above working platform and 1450 mm from floor on remaining walls
- Pluming done with prince/astral/or equivalent CPVC/PVC pipe
- Ceramic sanitary ware
- Wall tiles (300 * 450 mm) upto 7’0” ht.
- Jaquar or equivalent C.P fitting
DOOR & WINDOW
- Outer doors and window aluminum power coated/UPVC of 7’0” ht.
- Internal door shutter (ISI water proof flush door) is enamel painted with Maranti wood frame of 2300mm height
- Main door shutter is laminated flush shutter with Maranti wood floor frame of 2300mm height.
- Adequate light and power points in wall & ceiling
- ISI marked copper wire in PVC conduits with MCB. Modular switches. Conduits for DTH connection without wire
- Intercom facilities for communication with lobby, main gate and other apartments
- Only privisions of split AC points in all bedrooms,drawing room.
The colour and design of tiles can be changed without any prior notice.
Variation in colour and size of vitrified tiles/granite may occur.
Variation in colour of mica may occur.
Area in all categories of apartments may vary up to ±3% without any change in cost. However, in case the variation is beyond ±3%, charges are applicable.